Lil’ Wayne’s Diva Demands
The Smoking Gun got a hold of Lil’ Wayne’s rider. Here are some of his demands that must be met before he’ll perform.
– 50 free tickets must be provided within the first 10 rows at the promoter’s expense, while 25 more are needed for backstage.
– Required a five-star hotel’s presidential suite of 1,000 square feet or better, with a living room and bedroom separated by a door. The room must also be booked through his travel agency.
– A 7 or 8 passenger Learjet must be provided for a round trip travel to usher Weezy to and from the show.
– The venue must provide two “clean and comfortable” dressing rooms without “order”, which must be stocked with an assorted list of drinks and snacks — including two bottles of Hennessey XO (“XO Only” it reads), two bottles of Pierre Jouet Rose champagne, and two bottles of Patron Platinum.
– Under the “Security Rider” portion, which cautions “Pay Close Attention!!!,” the rapper demands a police escort of two vehicles/motorcycles to and from the airport, hotel, venue and back to hotel, as well as a “mandatory!” phalanx of four off-duty police officers to escort him to and from the same.
– On international dates, the requirements are even more stringent, with a request for four 24-hour armed security guards for the entire stay.
To read the entire rider, check it out in full at TheSmokingGun.